Zak Annette is a Sound Engineer and Editor based in London. He has been working in a freelance role since November of 2017, working on a variety of different projects;
– As an editor on audiobooks; working for Hachette, Chatterbox media as well as editing audiobooks for several other studios.
– Engineer on several podcasts, in studio as well as live recordings.
– Engineer recording overdub for film with Attractive feature productions.
– Engineer for a season of a Nature television series produced by Optomen Productions, Inc. for National Geographic Channels.
– Sound recordist and editor for live comedy, including Nish Kumar’s sold out show at the Duchess theatre.
– Boom Operator on a variety of film productions.
Prior to this he worked as an in-house Sound Engineer and Editor for iD Audio in London, engineering audiobooks for Penguin Random House, Harper Collins, WF Howes among others. He continues to work freelance with iD audio.
He has worked on hundreds of Audiobooks for some of the world’s biggest publishers. Worked closely with a variety of actors, voice actors and authors, learning the skills of persuasion and directing in order to encourage high-quality performances.
Proficient with a variety of DAWs, with several years of experience editing.
Competent with all the stages of podcast production – from planning stage to post production.
Please feel free to get in touch about rates for both editing and engineering work.
Tell me more about your project.